Friday, August 12, 2005

The Painting Has Really Begun

It seems as how I was unavoidably delayed in getting started on the painting yesterday.. I ate a bologna sandwich yesterday right before I sat down to blog.. and when I got offline to get my lazy butt upstairs to paint.. my stomach decided that it didn't like the bologna and I got a bit sick.. so.. there went painting for yesterday.. ah the joys of Gastric Bypass surgery.. you never know what is gonna bug you or when..

Today I got up, got Ron off to work, and promptly laid back down... I was awakened in hr by Audrey wanting a phone number.. then I almost laid back down.. but it was 8am by this time so I decided to stay up.. the phone rang again , this time it was a woman telling me she had found Sierra's wallet on the road and found my # in it.. I told her I would be there shortly to pick it up and return it to Sierra.. I woke Chelsea and we were off..

When we got to where Sierra and Jordan are staying I had planned to stay in the van.. I am glad that I didn't .. I got to thinking that it isn't good for me or for Sierra for us to avoid each other.. She is my child and I love her .. no matter what she says or does that isn't gonna change.. we did talk some.. I doubt that anything I had to say got through.. but I did my part.. all I can do now is leave her in God's hands and pray..

When we got home. I ate some lunch.. (no bologna) and rested from the heat for a bit.. then did the usual around here cleaning thing.. then I decided that the painting must begin.. oh how am I painting from here? Well it's called delegating.. I got em going up there and snuck off to blog.. shows where my priorities are doesn't it..

Ok.. I'm heading back up there .. If no one hears from me for a day or so.. someone come looking for me..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: