Monday, May 30, 2005

Where Have I been?

It has been a while since I have blogged.. sorry bout that.. and no I didn't get kidnapped by aliens again.. just got away for a bit.. got to go with Ron on a 2 day mini vacation.. well vacation for me and the kids.. work and classes for him.. but I think over all we all had a good time.. Next week I won't be blogging much either unless I can blog from Glenna's puter.. I will be in FL most of the week.. taking Kyle and Chel to their dad.. and picking up my grandmother.. that will be a trip and a half I am sure..

The thing that sux the most about the trip to Fl is not that I will have to see my ex.. that sux enough but, that I won't have my Ron with me.. I hate being without him.. I know I won't sleep.. I won't eat right.. I won't feel like me until I get back home.. I guess I will have to try to figure out some way to stay busy until I can leave.. Last year I cut my trip short by a full day in order to get back home to him..

Well I guess I had better get off here and get some rest and spend as much time with my honey as I can making up for lost time before we actually lose it..

Y'all have fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and don't worry abour Ron, I will make sure he gets taken care of by our filipino boys

TammyJ said...

Hey Russ.. wanna go.. ? and I thought the mule would have been enough to keep ya both busy..