Thursday, May 19, 2005

Three

Ok.. this was on my honey's blog.. was just too good to not steal

Three is a Magic Number

Three names you go by:

Tammy
Baby
Mom

Three screen names that you have had:

Tammyjsdaqueen
Squeakyredhead
Troubleshandsful

Three things you like about yourself:

That I make friends easily
That I have love in my life
I have a sense of huimor

Three things you don't like about yourself:

My tendancy to anger
The way I look naked
The inability to trust

Three parts of your heritage:

German on dad's side
Indian (My grandfather was full blooded Cherokee)
Irish.. Explains the temper and hair

Three things that scare you:

Being unloved
Being alone
Spiders

Three of your everyday essentials:

My kids
my love
Big cup of coffee

Three things you are wearing right now:

Denim Skort
Pink Tank top
white thong

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists (@ the moment):

Martina McBride
Trace Adkins
Toby Keith

Three of your favorite songs:

My Daughter's eyes
God's Will
Keeper of the Stars (when Ron sings it)

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:

Getting things settled with kids and grandkids
going back to work
writing the book that has been in my head for years

Three things I want in a relationship:

Honesty
Respect
The Chest

Two truths and a lie: (in no particular order)

I love all my children (including step)
I am a CIA operative in deep cover
I love my crazy life

Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:

Eyes
Smile
Sense of humor

Three things you can't do without:

Ron
My kids
Coffee

Three of your favorite hobbies:

Writing
Cuddling
Singing

Three places you want to go on vacation:

Sweden
Mt Fugi
Hawaii

Three things you just can't do:

Bowl
not give someone a second , second chance
turn my back on someone I love

Three things you want to do before you die:

Be happy with me
See all of my kids happy and successful
Travel

Three celeb crushes:

Vin Diesel
Tim McGraw
Nick Nolte..

Ok they are not crushes.. but they are just Hot..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so GAY! Vin Diesel...hot? No way, I am so much hotter and ten times the actor he is. Lord a mercy child you done lost yo mine!! I just love psoting these to piss you off, its so much fun!

TammyJ said...

While you have the Hottness factor.. and the world has not recognized your enormous acting talent.. the question was about celebrities.. and darlin.. until I see that you are engaged to an alien in the enquirer.. you will just have to settle for being a local wonder.. (the alien thing) in your case.. we know...