Thursday, May 05, 2005

Lunch is Back

When I first met Ron he organized lunches each week for the chatroom that we frequent.. That is actually how we met.. anywho.. some of the roomies have been asking me if we were going to start having room lunches again so I took the hint and organized a lunch for today.. it went well (if not a little weird being Ronless) we went to friends and company which is one of our favorite restaurants..

There was a good crowd for the most part.. faces I hadn't seen in forever.. thank you Doug, Susan, Bryson, Jim, David, Vickie, Susanky,JimJknight, Janice, Chucky, and Kristen A.K.A Miss why.. was good to see all of you.. we talked about it .. I don't want to do the weekly lunch thing again.. gets expensive and it eventually wears down to just a few people.. what I would like to do is perhaps an every other week lunch.. I brought this up to the gang and they thought it was a great idea.. so we will see what happens..

Ron just called me from work to tell me that he misses me... How sweet is that.. I miss him too... He is always there beside me.. always around me.. even when I spend most of my days running round like a chicken with it's head off.. I still always have time to miss him...I don't think I tell him this often enough.. but I love it when he calls me in the middle of the day.. especially on days when it seems like I can get nothing done and I have been trying to accomplish something all day.. he revives me and gives me a brighter moment in my day.. which brightens my entire outlook..

Well time for Kyle... Have a good day Y'all

No comments: