Sunday, May 22, 2005

Weekend

Here it is another Sunday evening.. that is the thing about weekends.. they always end.. this one has been a really good one..

Friday was a too tired to head out to Todd's night.. that was fine with me.. I wouldn't have minded singing but, I can do that at home.. there was much cuddling and movie watching.. can't do that at todd's.. well the cuddling yes.. but it is too loud in there to hear the tv.. anywho.. we got up saturday and went out and about as described in Ron's blog .. I got a really pretty dress that I think I will wear to Sierra and Jordan's big wedding ceremony in July.. It is white and fits me well that is always a good thing..

Today has been a lazy type day.. I have read most of the day.. Ron has been on the puter.. I even got to take a short nap.. It is good to have a lazy day most of the time.. the house is pretty much in order.. the laundry doesn't need me to do anything but change it from machine to machine to basket.. and dinner was a breeze.. fried pork chops and mexican rice with diced tomatoes and corn.. it was good.. I took a hot bath and washed my hair.. I think the rest of the evening will be just as relaxing and lazy.. I see more cuddling.. more reading.. more tv watching.. dang wouldn't it be nice if the weekends were 5 days and the work week were 2.. oh well so much for fantasizing.. I only have one thing that I must do this eve.. gotta make Ron's lunch for tomorrow.. but that is a labor of love so it is something I enjoy doing..

Speaking of which.. I think I will get off here and go do that .. so the cuddling can begin..

Y'all have fun

No comments: