Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Back to Lazy

Well it seems that my delivery services were not needed today.. I asked my friend yesterday if she thought she would need me.. she told me she didn't know.. and that she would call me.. I told her.. PLEASE call me.. Ok so I guess I sound a little desperate.. I just have really enjoyed working.. I guess I just didn't realize how much I missed making money and being out and about.

Ron was supposed to take the lawnmower to work with him today to get the guys in the auto shop work on it.. I was supposed to remind him and we both forgot.. so he called me around 8:20 or so and asked me if I could bring it to him at school.. the problem was I had no way to load the dang thing.. I can't lift it.. Russ had sent me an email to let me know he was off work today and to let him know if I wanted to get together for coffee.. so I waited til 10 and called him.. he was such a sweetie.. he came over and loaded the thing for me and rode to Winchester with me and Sierra.. we had a good time.. stopped for lunch.. talked .. those sorts of things..

I got to see my honey for about an hr in the middle of the day.. we didn't get to spend much time together.. but it was good to just be near him.. I even got the guys to check out my brakes.. they are ok.. One less worry for me for the trip to FL.. the thing that sucked is that we eventually had to leave.. I love seeing Ron in the middle of the day..but I hate having to leave .. cause I know I am gonna miss him for the rest of the afternoon..

There was one really funny thing that happened while we were there.. There were several of the students that were going totally gaga over Sierra.. she is pregnant.. but isn't showing all that much yet and she is a really beautiful girl.. most of the time she simply doesn't notice when guys are falling all over themselves... she is oblivious to the fact that she is beautiful.. but today it was hard to not notice when the one boy almost broke his neck trying to look at her and show off while driving a riding mower.. I was just hoping the poor kid wouldn't hurt him self..

Anyway.. It is almost time for my honey to get off work and I need to start dinner and finish laundry.. Y'all have fun..

No comments: