Friday, May 20, 2005

Thinking, Musing, Eating.

It just feels like I should be writing this morning. I am not sure what it is I am supposed to be writing about.. there is nothing particular on my mind.. there is nothing other than the regular worrisome stuff on my mind.. Just something keeps nagging at me to write.. So I thought I would sit down at the trusty computer this morning and see what comes out..

So far it has been an uneventful day.. it is only a little after 8 but I am hopeful that this is a trend that will last the entire day.. I do have a lot to do today.. I need to take Jordan and Chris job hunting.. I need to take Sierra for an appt.. I need to do some shopping for my Mary Kay party tomorrow.. and I need to do some seriously major housecleaning.. I hope that my wrist holds out for the day and allows me to do some if not all of the things I need to do..

I just went and woke up Chris.. he is a lot of things that bug me.. but I will give him credit for one thing..that is the easiest person on the planet to awaken.. just say his name.. and he is awake and ready to go.. It wasn't always that way with him.. he used to be like Chelsea.. beg, plead, threaten and pray that she gets up.. but when he turned about 12 he was up like a shot.. maybe this means she will out grow it too..

There are only 2 days left in the school year.. this is something that makes me immensly happy.. I love having them all home from school.. I get to spend more time with them that way.. yeah I know I am a traitor to mom's everywhere.. I just can't help myself.. when they were little and starting school I was miserable.. I hated leaving them there.. I hated that they would be gone for 6 hrs of the day and that I would miss that time with them.. I don't know why I am that way.. maybe it all ties in with the taking in every kid I see thing... and that my kids are my life thing.. don't know.. and honestly.. I don't care.. it is just how I feel..

Right now I am contemplating getting up and going to the kitchen to make something to eat.. I have had some sort of stomach thing going on all week and haven't been able to keep much of anything down . .. but this morning I actually woke up hungry.. hopefully that too is a good sign for the day.. Hey there are banana's in that kitchen.. they are good for me.. and they don't have to be cooked.. sounds like breakfast to me..

Yummmmmm I got my banana.. anyway.. I just thought I would see if by sitting here typing this nonsense above I could get this writing bug out of my ear for a bit.. Didn't work.. but I do have things to do and not enough time to sit here and try to figure out what it is I am supposed to be writing today.. Honey.. you are all up in my head.. see anything in there worth writing about?..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: