Monday, May 16, 2005

Job Hunting Again

Well it is back to the dusty job hunting trail for Jordan.. long story short.. he got hurt.. got drug tested.. needs a new job.. he isn't smoking.. but he did .. and after looking up the test they use it can pick up usage for up to 90 days.. that just doesn't seem fair to me..

Ok.. I am not advocating pot smoking.. I am just saying that if you smoke a month ago and get hurt on the job chances are it isn't because you were high.. ya know.. that would be like saying the 6 pack you drank saturday night caused you to be intoxicated a month later and caused you to have a wreck.. makes no sense.. but hey that is me.. anyway.. we are out and about today hopefully he will find something soon.. I know the kid is trying.. that is why I will take him hunting.. he quits trying.. I quit helping.. he found that out the hard way.. anyway.. time to head out the door.. Y'all have fun..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I advocate pot smoking, drinking, and sleeping with loose women as long as it is done in large doses. I am the KING of the WEED!!!!!!!!