Wednesday, June 01, 2005

At Work With Ron..

I decided to come to work with Ron today.. He has classes on Thurs and Fri. so I wouldn't be able to be here with him on those days... and I have things left to do to prepare for the trip on Monday... so I thought today would be a great time to get some extra time with my honey..

He made me cry today... Not in a bad way.. He posted one of his poems on his blog.. "Passion's Masterpiece" I remember the beginning of that poem... Where it came from.. I won't go into details..( you are welcome Russ) but suffice it to say this poem started after a wonderfully passionate and romantic time between us.. It took him a while to finish it.. The funny part was that when he did finish it.. he didn't add much to it.. I thought it was perfect the way that it originally was so he left it that way with the minor exception of the last line..I love his poetry.. and I would be lying if I said that I don't love the ones he has written about or for me just a bit more.. there is just something even more wonderful about him using his enormous talent to tell me again just how much he loves me... Not that he needs to tell me .. He shows me every day..

I don't have the gift that Ron has... So I will just leave it at this..

Poet of My Heart.. I am going to miss you.. I always feel you beside me.. around me.. as much a part of me as the air I breathe.. that will make it bearable until I can be in your arms again..

No comments: