Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Life as Usual

Things have returned to almost normal around here.. I have a house to clean.. dogs to take care of.. (anyone want a dog).. Kids to run here and there.. Mom to look after.. and most of all my Honey to take care of..

There have been changes.. I now have grammy to care for as well.. I also do not have to spend all of my time taking care of Sierra and Jordan.. They let me know in no uncertain terms they want to be grown, make their own mistakes, do what they wanna do.. so I am going to back off and let them..(fall on their faces).. ohh I mean make it on their own.. It isn't that I don't care anymore.. I do.. It isn't that I am being mean.. I ain't.. I just can't keep helping and helping and then getting cussed and yelled at when things don't go in their favor.. let them learn on their own..

Back to my life.. I need to get outta here .. I have an appt with the nursing home to get everything taken care of for Grammy.. Y'all have fun..

No comments: