Friday, June 17, 2005

Spoiling Me

I am getting spoiled.. It has been so long since I have had my honey home during the week.. and after being away from him for a week him having 2 days off feels like a honeymoon.. I don't know if I am going to be able to send him back to work Monday.. I told him I am gonna call his principal and tell him that I ain't ready to give him back yet.. It is only for a week but still Imma gonna miss him..

The last 2 days have been pretty good.. Sierra and I have talked .. we seem to still be at an impass but at least there is no hostility.. she and I will have to learn to redefine our roles in relation to each other as adults and as mother and daughter.. especially since she is going to be a mother herself soon.. It is hard to let go.. It is hard to not try to fix things for her. I am getting better at it.. well at least getting better about holding my tongue.. no matter how badly I want to say something.. I think by the time I can come to grips with our new relationship I will need stiches in my tongue..

Chris is another and more painful subject that I just am not ready to talk about yet.. sorry y'all.. Just do me a favor.. those of you that pray.. say one for me and for my son.. thanks..

Well time to get off here and cuddle on the couch to watch a scary movie.. Y'all have fun..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What scary movie did you see? I meant to ask Ron if you have seen the new Star Wars movie. It's excellent. I need to go see the new Batman movie, but I was never into Batman much.