Wednesday, June 22, 2005

David Gabriel

My Grandson is not here.. I cannot hold him anymore.. His tiny body just couldn't survive just yet..He is in my heart forever he has his own place there.. No one will ever take the place he holds..He was beautiful and perfect in every way .. Holding him yesterday I felt the overwhelming knowledge that he is in his home in heaven and knows how much he is loved here..


Writing is how I deal with things.. and although the simple words cannot express my grief it is all I have to give..

Lil "G"

We didn't get the chance to know you
We cannot watch you grow
You will never speak our names
Or learn to ride a bike or throw..

Your voice sings on in heaven
If we listen we can hear
Although we cannot see you
We know that you are near..

From the moment we knew you were on your way
Our hearts filled with love
We cannot hold you in our arms
We know you see us from up above..

Good bye for now

David Gabriel McArter

June 21,2005 - June 21, 2005

No comments: