Friday, June 03, 2005

It's A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been a great day... first things first tho.. I am getting a grandson.. we found out this afternoon that Sierra and Jordan's baby is a big healthy boy.. I have said all along that it was gonna be a boy.. but to be proven right.. well lets just say grandma is doing the happy dance.. I would have been happy either way.. just the healthy part made me happy.. but it is nice to know so I will know what to buy to spoil this youngin rotten.. We also found out this is not a shy little boy.. he was laying in there with his little legs spread as if to say.. "Hi this is my penis".. definately not modest.. but that is ok.. none of us are overly modest around here either..

The first bit of good news came around 9:30 this morning.. my phone rang and it was someone looking for Jordan to inform him he had won a contest for a year's supply of free gas at the local gas station down the street.. this is a good thing and will be a benefit to them..

The second bit of good news was a call about my grandmother.. they have finally gotten her retirement benefits straightened out and will be mailed to her here.. this has been an ongoing battle for over a year now.. good to have it fixed..

The third good thing today was the lunch.. we had a good turnout .. it is always good to see friends.. thanks Gary,Mandy, Cynthia, Jim, Brandon, Todd and Betty.. was great to see you all..

Then the baby news.. it has been a great day so far...the only thing that could have made this day better would have been to have had Ron home with me.. but he will be home in a few hours..then the greatness of this day will be complete.. well time to go...

Y'all have fun..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Lisa. Just thought I'd say congrats!