Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Asleep at the Keyboard

I am sitting here half asleep.. I know I can go lay down and take a nap and I probably should .. but I really need to work on this house today.. I have been cleaning at it all week.. that is not really cleaning but picking up and faking the rest.. I just don't seem to be in the spirit of the whole OCD cleaning thing this week.. My back is part of it.. The treatment for the back is the rest.. the Dr. gave me a new muscle relaxer yesterday.. It has seriously inhibited my obsessive tendencies.. I just don't care enough about cleaning to get off my butt today.. In fact the only thing that sounds like a good plan is a good long nap.. I am thinking I need to take these things early in the evening and sleep them off.. they work.. my back isn't hurting.. or maybe it is and I just don't feel it..

Chris has the day off.. this is a good thing.. no 11pm pick up time.. I love my son.. I am glad he has a good job and he likes it.. but I will be so happy when this boy gets his license and his own car.. this staying up til 11:30 is hell on old folks like me..

Kyle's Dr. appt went well.. he has a staph infection .. and very very dry skin.. he is now on meds and a regimen of Dove soap only and serious moisturizer after showering.. I told him there is a good side to having funky skin.. you have to take better care of it and it doesn't age as fast..I should know.. The kid inherited the funkiness from me.. I have had to baby my skin all of my life.. between the dryness now and the acne as a kid..and the eczema... there has never been a time in my life when taking care of my skin wasn't a priority..the skin care companies love me.. I should invest..

Well I think that nap is getting to be more of a reality than a wish right now.. maybe I'll go lay down for an hr or so..

Y'all have fun

No comments: