Monday, February 20, 2006

At Work and Mario

I am sitting here at work with Ron.. he is in a staff meeting so I thought what better to do with my time than to get on here and blog a bit... hey I have nothing else to do and the book I brought with me will not last the rest of the day..I started it yesterday and am more than halfway through it already..I read fast ..

Both kids came with us today.. this serves a couple of purposes, It gets them out of the house so I don't have to worry all day about what John is doing.. and It gets me out of the house and with Ron.. what could be better.. Chella and I have serious thrift store plans for later today .. there will be shopping.. I need to replenish my book supply.. I am down to 3 novels I haven't read.. I have about 30 I need to take to the used book store and trade I just never seem to have the time to do those sorts of things..

The kids brought the game system and hooked it up to the big screen TV in Ron's classroom.. so in the background of my thoughts I keep hearing Mario Party.. screeching, beeping, hollering and the most annoying music known to mankind.. I know I am gonna hear this stuff in my sleep.. Now I know why I tell them to shut the bedroom door when they are playing.. Oh well at least they are having fun. Uh Oh Chella just came over fussing about the game.. Guess I had better get off here and find out what the problem is..

Y'all have fun

1 comment:

MilkMaid said...

LOL Mario party. My Little Kid has his cell phone play that song sometimes.