Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Finally

I can't explain how happy I am that it is Friday.. I need to sleep past 6:30.. I need to just chill with no kids to take anywhere.. I need to cuddle in bed with my honey.. all of those things are possible starting this evening.. the only thing that sux about it is Ron has to work late again tonight.. I know he has to get all the hours in for his internship..but it don't stop me from missing him when he isn't home..

Last night when Ron was on his way home from Richmond, Chella asked me who I was talking to on the phone.. I told her Ron.. he said.." yeah.. we love talking to each other.. having long conversations. .we have been having this one for over 3 1/2 yrs now.." I got to thinking about that.. (my mind is strange that way).. he is right.. from our first real conversation, we have enjoyed each others company and conversation.. He is funny, smart, witty and can debate or agree with the same passion I have for conversation.. those are rare traits to find in anyone, makes it even better when you find that with the love of your life..

The fact that we are both empaths helps too.. we can feel what others feel a lot of the time.. with each other that seems to be intensified to the nth degree.. whether we agree on something or not.. we can still feel where the other is coming from .. makes for a great life together.. I love feeling what is in his heart.. the only downside to this is I can feel when something is wrong too.. or something is bothering him.. lately I have felt his stress and worry at having so much to do for work.. and thinking he is not doing enough to be with me and the kids at home.. and the pressure of worrying about if we can get the house , the worry about chris or more acurately the worrying about me worrying about chris.. Honey.. it is ok.. I am not worrying as much now.. I am not thinking about it 24/7.. and as for your time at home.. when you are here you are here.. you give us all we need.. and if you are distracted at times.. it's ok.. happens to the best of us..

Anyway.. I guess I should get off here.. I have a ton of things to take care of.. including trying to locate a police report that doesn't seem to be in the system at the police dept.. it is the one about what happened to Chella, Sierra, and Justin on the 5th of this month.. the assault by an officer thing.. it seems the officer filed a report with the store involved but didn't file one with the dept.. hmmm can we say hiding something? If you don't do anything wrong, why not file a report.. I am trying to solve the mystery.. now all i need is a funky tie dyed van and a great dane... I wonder if a chocolate brown van and a boxer will work.. I can hear it now.. " we would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling redhead and her dog"... ok.. yep I have lost my mind.. I'm outta here..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: