Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Week Starts Off Badly

I tell ya.. I am thinking seriously about running away.. I don't eat much.. I don't sleep much.. I don't need much space.. Ron and I could live on a deserted island and be just fine..

You would think with all the drama going on around here I would be used to it.. oh no.. I'm not.. there was an incident last night involving Chelsea, Sierra, Justin and Tommy.. surprisingly this one had nothing to do with John.. lets just say it started over a misunderstanding and ended with Chelsea being forcibly pushed to the ground by a police officer putting his hand on her neck and pushing her to the concrete.. not a good night.. then the trip to the ER to check out her neck.. and finally bed.. where I spent the next couple hrs brooding and thinking.. I have just about had it.. I know the Bible says God doesn't put on you more than you can handle so I guess God thinks I am a lot stronger than I think I am..

This morning didn't start out much better.. I got up.. got Kyle to school... called the Dr. to follow up for Chelsea.. then I got killer cramps.. yeah on top of everything else there is that.. wooo hooo.. how much fun can one person take.. so.. I am in the bathroom dying.. and I go to pull my jeans up.. My cell phone falls out of the pocket and you guessed it.. into the toilet.. I took it apart and blow dried it.. to no avail.. maybe it will dry out eventually.. I know we have a couple of old phones around here.. I looked for one of those.. nuttin.. then Eureka!! there is the old one my mother in law had.. I put my SIM card in it only to be told it is incompatable witht that phone.. I go on another search of the house and find Chris' old phone.. I put my SIM in it and it works.. finally good news .. or so you would think.. I then realize the battery is almost dead and there is no charger to be found.. I make a dash to Wally World to get a cheap one.. and what do you know.. the only one they are out of is the one I need.. I asked the clerk to call the other stores.. they are all out of the same one.. what was there a run on those chargers over the weekend??? I did at least get the stuff I need to make the chili I have been craving for the last week.. Upon returning home I searched for an appropriate charger... we have an abundance of those sorts of things.. I came up with 12.. I went through all of them.. and low and behold I finally found on that seems to be working .. we shall see.. Chris is supposed to call me around noon.. perhaps I can cheer his day.. Hopefully mine will get better..

Y'all have fun..

Oh yeah Honey.. did I mention to you how much I love you and how much you being by my side has held me together.. have a great day baby..

No comments: