Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's Back

Well it seems that my kidney infection is back for an encore presentation despite the "pristine" urine test of a couple weeks ago, I am now sick again.. I knew something still wasn't right.. It is my body after all.. why don't Drs. listen when you tell them about your own body? I have had this thing for 37 yrs.. you would think I would know when something ain't quite right with it.. oh well... I am back on antibiotics and ibuprofen every 4 hrs for the pain and fever.. oh what fun... I also have an ear infection, bladder infection and a sinus infection.. so all in all I am one hurtin unit once again.. I will be glad when this mess is over with.. I rarely get sick.. but when I do.. It hits me hard.. the Dr. asked me yesterday if I have had a lot of stress lately.. those of you that have been following the Chris saga are probably laughing your butts off at that question.. I just said to her.. Ummm yeah you could say I have been under stress as of late.. she tells me to cut down on caffiene, stop smoking, and limit alcohol intake.. I said I thought you wanted me to not be stressed?..ok.. enough.. on to other things..

Chris is out of jail.. he got out Friday.. the new condition of his bond is that he may not live here.. so he is living with his GF and her parents for the time being.. I understand why the judge made that ruling.. I just think it sux that my son has to live somewhere else and John is still here harassing away and no one will do anything about it.. doesn't seem quite right.. but there is good news.. At court Friday the police officer was reading the report of the so called harassment .. In the report John gave her an entirely different story about what occured on Oct 31.. he is at some point going to have to explain why he told one cop one thing and another cop a different thing.. can't wait to hear that.. I know why he told the story to the most recent officer.. he wanted to make Chris sound like a violent person that attacked him for no reason.. so the cops would arrest him.. when they didn't the first time he made up another story.. he also screwed up by saying Sierra was restraining the unknown black man.. first there wasn't any man.. second when he called the police, Sierra was with me walking lacey.. now she is a black dog.. but I don't think anyone would ever mistake her for a man.. just my thoughts on it.. There is a line in the bible that scared me when I was a kid.. "Be sure your sins will find you out".. I am thinking John's are just about to catch up to him..

Other than that.. Ron and I had a wonderful weekend together.. I love spending time with him no matter what we are doing.. it can be grocery shopping or going out to dinner.. It doesn't matter to me.. as long as he and I can be together I'm good.. I have to try to feel better today at least for as long as it will take me to get Ron something for Valentine's day.. Honestly there is nothing I could ever buy in any store that would be enough to express my love for him.. he says I gave him his Valentine's day gift with a wonderful weekend.. I say hush.. I wanna get ya something.. so There... It is funny.. sometimes we get so caught up in all the drama around here that it feels like we don't spend time with each other.. and we don't get to talk or touch.. but I feel him with me always.. when we can have time like we did this weekend.. it is more than just reconnecting.. it is me falling in love with him all over again..

I think I have used all the energy I can for now.. gonna go lay down.. Y'all have fun and a Happy Valentine's Day to you all..

No comments: