Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New and Improved Week..

The new week has begun in earnest.. I have paid bills...Gone to the Dr... I have to take Kyle to the Dr. later today..I have returned library books.. done Chris' taxes.. and many many other things.. The improved part is that I am not sick this week and no one is in jail.. these are both good things..My poor honey is still fighting a cold so it isn't a great week yet..

The Dr appt. for me was a follow up on the kidney infection that kicked my butt a couple weeks ago.. everything is fine.. In fact the doc said my urine was pristine.. Isn't that special... My back however is in a foul mood still.. seems the kidney infection was not the only thing causing the back to hurt.. it was partly responsible.. but now the herniated disk back there is doing it's thing.. oh well at least that won't put me in the bed for 4 days..

One thing I have managed to do this week is pick up the police reports against John.. I am thinking by the time this thing is over we will have enough of those to paper a room in our house.. he isn't gonna stop his antics and I am not going to stop filing reports on him..

We are house hunting.. Not because of the jerk .. but because we want to.. there are some really cute places in Winchester.. closer to Ron's work.. better schools for the kids.. things like that.. we aren't seriously hunting yet.. but we are going to look at a couple places tomorrow.. there is one that I am in love with just from the outside.. and the fact that the ad. says "walk in closets".. that is about enough for me to invest thousands of dollars in a home.. I NEED closet space.. my shoes have no where else to go..

On one other note.. I am wondering who do I have to sleep with around here to be allowed to know the location of envelopes.. every time I look for one it is like a scavenger hunt.. I swear people around here hide them just to hear the things that come out of my mouth when I can't find one.. any way.. I am off to get lunch and take Kyle to the Dr.

Y'all have fun..

No comments: