Friday, January 06, 2006

Nanny Day

First thing this morning.. I was sitting here checking my e mail and basically doing nothing.. My phone rings.. It is Chas wanting to know if I would mind watching Ian today.. I was like are you kidding.. Mind???? I never mind watching my lil Ian... I love having the little guy around...I told her.. bring him on.. she says " sorry about it being such short notice" I told her.. you don't need to give me a lot of notice to bring Ian.. Just make sure I am home.. So.. Ian and I are watching "Gremlins" and playing with Lacey.. for some reason she loves Ian and he loves her.... Malcolm is another story .. He is so big , he sometimes scares Ian.. we have taught him to tell Malcolm to " go away" it seems to be working, although Malcolm has no idea why he has to go away.. he loves kids and doesn't understand that kids are sometimes intimidated by his size..

There really doesn't seem to be much else to blog about today.. and I won't be doing a whole lot else today.. My wrists are hurting.. and Frankly.. it is just too dang cold out to do much.. I do need to go get dog food later.. I am sure Malcolm and Lacey would agree that is a good plan.. too bad neither of them can drive..

Y'all have fun..

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

you know, honey, as much time as Malcom spends in the truck and with his head on my shoulder when I am driving, he might be willing to give it a shot ... Hope Ian and you enjoyed gremlins ... The joy of gift giving is the joy the brings ... enjoy

Ron Simpson said...

oops ... the joy of gift giving is in the joy the GIFT brings .. (embarassed smirk)