Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Chris Is Home

Yesterday began another day of waiting and making phone calls.. I called Chris' attorney, I called the judge's secretary, I called the prosecutor's office.. then around 11:30 I got a call from Chris' attorney telling me there will be an emergency hearing for Chris at 1pm.. and yes I can be there.. soon after hanging up from that call I get another from the judge's secretary telling me about the same hearing and that the judge has cancelled the rest of his docket for the day for this hearing.. I thanked her several times and got ready to head to the courthouse..

A note on this.. I can hear the conversation between Chris' attorney, the judge and the prosecutor... Atty: " Your honor, we need to fix this, this young man's mother is calling me every 15 minutes she is driving me nuts." Judge: " Oh yeah, she is calling me too." Prosectutor: " She has called everyone in my office, Twice." All three: "Let's get this kid outta jail so his mother will go away" ..

Anywho.. the hearing commenced a few minutes after 1.. the Judge gave the prosectutor's office hell for not doing their job correctly and not making sure that Chris had in fact committed a violation.. then he gave Chris' attorney hell for not knowing about the original motion to revoke the bond and not knowing that his client had a warrant issued for his arrest..then he said the magic words.. Reinstate the bond and release this young man as soon as possible.. I picked Chris up around 3pm yesterday.. Now I can get some sleep..

Thank you Lisa at the judge's office.. thank you Mr Larson at the prosecutor's office.. thank you little clerk dude for going out of your way to be nice to me.. and the biggest thanks is to my hubby.. Honey I couldn't have dealt with this without your unending and unconditional love and support.. not to mention some dang good ideas about people to call for help.

I was hoping to have a quiet evening at home last night.. I should have known that wasn't gonna happen.. first we had Becca and Michelle come over to welcome Chris home.. that was fine.. I like Michelle and look forward to talking to her.. then Sierra and Jordan stopped by.. don't know exactly why .. but at least they took their laundry that has been here for the last 3 days.. then the jerk down the street John.. had to start something with Tommy.. Tommy and Chella were walking to the store.. John pulls up and jumps out of his car and makes it his mission to run into Tommy.. we called the police to make a report about this.. I am tired of him harassing us and no one seems to want to do anything about it.. so every time he pulls one of his stunts I call and make a report.. at least that way there is a paper trail.. finally about 10pm everything was done and I got to go cuddle with my honey.. that is always a good thing...

I am so glad that my son is home and perhaps there will be no illness this weekend.. no jail this weekend.. maybe just maybe we will have a drama less weekend.. oh what am I saying.. drama is just part of who I am.. it will find me no matter what I do or don't do..


Y'all have fun

No comments: