Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Highly Ticked Off

This will not be a pleasant blog.. I am pissed right the hell off.. I am glad AOL screwed up while I was trying to get to my blog this morning or this thing could be filled with all sorts of vile invective.. Anyway.. on to the story..

The guy that Chris got into the fight with on halloween has been harassing us.. he does things like walk around with a baseball bat swinging it at the people living in this house.. he grabs his testicles and penis and shakes them at Chelsea.. he threatens Kyle.. he blows kisses at me at the girls.. he also has made pelvic thrusting motions at Chelsea, Sierra and me while grabbing himself.. white guy's impersonation of Michael Jackson? I think not.. this guy is dangerous.. Chris' atty told us to call the police and document everything he does.. we have been doing that.. the thing is.. when he does these things he does them and then gets in his car and leaves.. by the time the police get here he is gone..

Yesterday he was grabbing himself and dancing like a chicken in his front yard all for Chelsea's benefit.. she came in and told me.. I called the police.. they took a report and gave us a case # then they told me to go down this morning and file a criminal charge against him.. Chelsea and I went down there this morning and talked to the County Attorney.. He tells us we can't file a cross complaint against him due to the pending charges against Chris.. He outlined our options.. we can call Chris' attorney everytime this jerk does something, we can document all the things he does with video and written documentation.. we can move..

I cannot believe that I can't file a criminal case against this guy because of the pending case against my son.. what he is doing to the rest of us has nothing to do with the case against Chris.. are we supposed to give up our home, our peace, our comfort all because he and Chris got into a fight?.. I don't have any case against this guy.. my son is an adult.. he is harassing me and my other children .. why do we suddenly lose our rights?.. I just don't understand it.. I honestly wouldn't understand it if it were Chris wanting to file a complaint against him.. just because they got into a fight doesn't mean this guy can't harass him.. ya know.. it is almost like this dude became an entity the moment he filed charges against Chris.. and is now untouchable.. that isn't what I think our system of justice was intended to do.. but what the hell do I know..

All I can say for him is he might wanna put on a smile when he is doing his little charades.. he will be on candid camera.. I am tired of this bullshit.. I am not gonna put up with it anymore and I am not one to give up.. I will catch him in the act.. I don't know if it will do any good but there will be tape.. there will be written documentation.. and the police will get to know me by my first name.. I don't cower to anyone.. and this guy isn't gonna make me have to move.. he is not going to make me give up my home.. he is not going to scare me.. and he is not going to terrorize my children.. hmm does it sound like I have had enough?...

I will be back when I am in a better mood.. I think I am gonna go find some housecleaning to take my frustrations out on..


Honey.. I am fine.. just pissed.. you know me.. I don't stay pissed long..don't worry bout me.. (like that will stop ya)

Y'all have fun..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to come and show him what a baseball bat is used for? I got plenty of time to come in for an ass whippin'
Russ

TammyJ said...

Russ.. you are welcome to come watch when I show him where to put that bat.. miss ya dude