Sunday, November 23, 2008

Uh Oh Tammy Poetry

I haven't blogged for a couple days.. I have been in too much pain.. and I am sorta gonna cheat on this post but oh well..

Warning I am not as gifted a poet as my sweet, wonderful hubby but, sometimes the writing bug gets me too.. this is one that I wrote a while back .. it is just a little bit racy.. and yeah it is about my honey..

Patience

Quiet, peaceful, serene.
hearts beating together,
skin touching.

Feeling a rising heat,
hands exploring,
no words needed.

Breathing deepens,
a sudden sharp intake of breath
a shiver passes through.

Reacting to the gentlest touch,
like a surge of electricity
discovering all the places needing to be touched.

Tasting each other,
lips touching, tongues entwined,
tasting, devouring each other.

Hungry eyes taking in all they can see,
understanding instinctively,
all that has not been said.

Excitement growing,
breathless anticipation,
desiring more.

Waiting patiently to be sated,
exquisite torture.

Tammy J.
July 20, 2005


I don't know if I will post anymore of my poetry. I have to find it ... It is somewhere in a pink folder in this house. Like I said I am not as talented as Ron.. but I hope y'all enjoy it anyway.

Y'all have fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gettin hot in here! Lol, you do write very well! I didn't realize you blogged too, nice to "meet" you! Say, did you ever get that red fridge? :o)

Blessings, Whitney

Debbie said...

Whitney's right. It is hot in here. If you all had gotten snow, that poem would have melted it! Very nice, btw.