Saturday, November 08, 2008

OK this is all about seriously cool.... Ron my sweet wonderful hubby... (no I am not sucking up) got up at 7am on a Saturday no less to go to one of his least favorite places ( Wal-mart) to stand in line for 30 mins or more to buy my newest toys one of which I am using right now to type this post on, he got me a laptop. I have been wanting one for a while now and he was going to get me one for my b day but I told him never mind on that one due to cost considerations and such. Yesterday while doing his usual browsing the web thing he came across an ad walmart had for this laptop for 50% off it's original price so there my sweet honey was this morning out in the cold driving to stand in line and get it for me. I love it... I was sitting in the bed with my old dear friend the heating pad just blogging away, now I have come out to the front porch where I can enjoy the sunlight and outdoors as well as have a cigarette all while continuing to post here.. tell me does it get any better? He also got me the digital picture key chain I have been wanting.. I don't know how he knew I have been wanting it. I didn't tell him but he is good about just knowing things. He also said he would like to take me out this evening. I don't know what I have done to deserve all this.. and no he isn't in any trouble that I know of. He is just a sweety.

I think I may be able to keep up with my blog now and get back into the swing of things. I have no excuses not to now I can stay on my heating pad and type, I can be outside and type, I can go most anywhere wireless is available and type, hmmm maybe that is it. Maybe I had been neglecting my blog for so long he had to take drastic measures to get me back in and online. But I think it is mostly just because he likes spoiling me.. that works for me..

Well off to play with my new toy more.. Y'all have fun

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh that Ron! Now here is the sweet side I didn't know he had. But I bet he did go in that beloved truck of his. Congrats on the laptop - I'm on mine right now. But I wasn't clever enough to score it for 50% off! Makes it all the sweeter.

Gill said...

Aww Ron is a sweet guy :) and his sort are few and far between! Congrats on the new laptop and keychain! Lookng forward to reading more from the lady behind the man! My hubby built my PC and i would not change it for the world! LOL Aren't we a lucky bunch!

Retro Girl said...

*Grin*
Y'all are both TOO sweet!
Glad to see you back around, blogging! Hope you are doing better.

I saw the ad for those laptops! What a deal!!

Sorry we missed your call last nite--we hooked up the sound system in the basement and were down there havin' a karaoke concert! (LOL..we're such nerds!)

Luv ya girl ***HUGS***

TammyJ said...

Deb & Gill

Ron is a genuine sweet man.. not to say that we don't sometimes butt head or that we agree on everything.. but even when we do disagree we both know our love is stronger than any disagreement and that there will still be many more sweet times ahead...yes.. I know how blessed I am..


Red.. you know how sweet my honey is.. you and I both found good ones.. your mr Hottie is a sweetheart too.. miss you both so much.. love you

Anonymous said...

You guys! Just love ya to pieces. (Said from a Christian heart, no stalking involved! LOL)

I have to tell you I quit smoking a long time ago, but the idea of blogging on a front porch with as cigarette these days is Heaven itself. And on a good deal? It's too much, be still my heart.

:o) Blessings, Whitney