Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Young and The Restless

I feel like my life is one long soap opera lately.. I would like to go through one week.. one day.. hell hour without some sort of drama.. It seems like every time I turn around there is something going on around here with one of the kids.. Ron and I don't have or cause a lot of drama on our own.. we are quiet ( well he is) for the most part..

I am getting to the point where answering my phone is a gamble.. answering the the door is never a good plan.. does there ever come a point in your life when your kids stop making you crazy?

If you read Ron's blog you know what is going on.. if not.. then you will have to look for his to find out.. I just don't have the heart to type it..

Last night was the first night since Sunday that I have gotten more than 2 hrs sleep.. I am paying for it today.. I feel like I have a mild hangover.. but I am in a better mood than I have been in all week.. that is a good thing.. people can speak to me now and still keep their heads..

Oh wait.. more drama.. this time not with the kids.. Ron just called me to tell me that his school is on lockdown right now and has been for the last hr and a half.. it is not life threatening.. ok.. good.. but is that supposed to stop me from worrying .. I think not.. will let ya know what happens.. well one of us will anyway..

Y'all have fun

No comments: