Monday, November 07, 2005

King's Island and Other Adventures

Yesterday.. It was proven to me that I am in fact not as young as I used to be..Kings Island is great.. but it seriously kicked my butt.. I have pain in places I didn't even know I had.. My back, my neck.. and some strange little place in my upper thigh that I didn't know could hurt..but other than that we had a wonderful time.. we rode roller coasters, walked all over the place.. took in the sights and sounds of the carnival atmosphere and just generally enjoyed being a family.. It was a great break from the drama around here..

Speaking of the drama around here.. Chris was arrested today... the detective in the case has been very kind to us.. he let Chris stay home for the weekend.. he waited until today to come pick him up.. Thank you Det. Wilson.. he didn't have to do the things he did.. he didn't have to be nice.. trust me here in Lexington , nice is not a priority for cops.. just my opinion..

Chris is going to court in the morning, perhaps if we are fortunate he will get 10% of the bond amount and we will be able to get him out of jail..and he will be home to await further court dates.. if not he will have to stay in jail for at least a week until he can get a bond reduction hearing..

The situation sux.. Chris should have walked away.. he should have just come on home.. but a 19 yr old kid ain't gonna react that way.. His reaction was to ask this asshole why he is always trying to start something with everyone.. why he runs his mouth and threatens people.. this guy has threatened me, Chelsea , Justin.. hell I am surprised he hasn't threatened Kyle.. they guy is a steroid user with a bad temper... he thinks he is billy bad ass as long as it is someone he perceives as being weaker than him..

Well it is about Kyle 30.. time to get outta here.. wish me luck with my drama.. and prayers are always appreciated..

Y'all have fun

No comments: