Friday, November 18, 2005

Chris Is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the news... Chris. .He is home.. he has to be home or with me or at work at all times.. but he is home.. he can be here for Thanksgiving.. that brings me great joy.. I hated the thought of him not being home for Turkey Day.. that really sucked.. but he is home.. I am happy.. I know there is a long way to go with this thing but, I also know.. this part is over.. the guidelines he has to follow are minimal compared with spending more time in jail.. he is happy..

The only other thing is I have a terrible cold.. no way I'm gonna get to rest.. but what is new about that.. Having been a mom since I was 17.. I am used to not having any rest.. I don't really mind too much.. I have my kids... I know they are all safe and happy.. I have my Poet.. I try to take care of him.. and he most definately takes care of me.. all is good..

Time to get back on the road..

Y'all have fun

No comments: