Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tears and Fears

Today has been a tearful day for me.. I have been crying or at least leaking about the eyes whole day.. some of it is hormonal I know.. Mother nature came to call this morning.. most of it is about Chris.. this I know..

I got an email from his girlfriend today.. she made me cry.. Beek.. is a great girl.. she loves my son.. I have never doubted that.. she has stood by him for more than 3 yrs , through all he has done and all he has put her through.. Including breaking her heart and marrying someone else.. She doesn't take any bullshit from him.. but she never stopped loving him.. that is a good thing.. her family has been there for Chris as well .. I know a lot of parents if their daughter was involved with a kid in a situation like Chris' would try to talk the kid into breaking up.. but her parents have been here for her and for Chris.. they have gone above and beyond in supporting not only them .. but me as well Thank You..

Beek is a smart kid, she is sweet and just generally a good person.. I have seen since they have been back together that Chris is more the person I knew he could be.. I think they are good for each other..

Other than all of this.. nothing new to talk about.. I have about a million errands to run today.. everyday life stuff.. hopefully doing day to day things will help me to cope with everything else.. or at least take my mind off of it..

Y'all have fun

No comments: