Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Well, here we are again..

Funny.. last night Ron blogged about my blog.. said i have a zany outlook on life with a redneck twist.. I never thought my outlook was zany.. I just tend to think outside the box.. I don't understand why he would think such a thing.. Now the redneck part I must clarify.. I am a redneck.. I believe in family, my country, old cars, Harley's, cowboy boots, mini skirts.. fried chicken for Sunday dinner... and i will defend the things that I believe in vehemently.. I however am not a racist redneck.. that kinda thing doesn't work for me.. I don't believe in any kind of discrimination.. Now on to my day so far.. This morning started out with my coffee maker deciding that it had made it's last cup of peace for me.. it died quietly and apparently without warning.. those of you that know me know that Tammy without coffee is not a good thing.. I drink about 3 pots a day and those are just to calm me down a bit.. i tend to be hyper... caffeine works opposite on me.. without coffee i am like a hamster on a treadmill i just keep going and going.. spinning my lil wheels but not getting anywhere.. and generally.. i ain't real friendly until i have had that first cup of ahhhhhhhh in the morning.. So after getting the kids off to school.. including the 2 extras I am providing transportation for this week.. I went on a coffee pot hunt.. i am a thrifty person by nature so where did i head but to the thrift store.. and just my luck they have no coffee pots.. but i did find a combo tea and coffee maker.. wonder how this is gonna work.. hey if it keeps coffee in me im willing to give it a shot.. I also found Ron some stuff.. seems like i can't go in that place without finding something that has just been sitting there screaming my name.. my car hears it.. it just heads in the direction of the thrift store it can't take the tormented wails of all the cheap stuff that just knows i will give it a good home.. Before we got to the thrift store though I had to stop at the auto parts store and get a tail light bulb for my car.. it had blown.. buying it was easy.. taking out the part that it plugs into was easy.. getting the dang bulb out was not.. I tried.. Jordan tried.. finally Sierra tried and succeeded...leave it to a 110lb kid with ADHD to figure it out.. all i can say is thank you sierra.. now i have a turn signal and tail light.. these are good things.. Other than all that it has been a pretty much normal day.. housecleaning.. dog beating.. cat fighting.. you know the normal household things.. and how was your day?

No comments: