Tuesday, January 18, 2005

first time out

Well dang.. looks like i have a blog.. i wasn't trying to get a blog.. i was just trying to comment on someone elses.. but hey what the heck .. i have some things to say sometimes.. and who knows maybe some one that is really bored or just trying to find a cure for insomnia will find this and read it ..

It is a regular day for me.. getting ready to clean house( oh the joys of being a housewife) and trying to restrain myself from injuring small animals..we have a houseful of puppies right now that seem to be intent on leaving me small presents wherever they go.. these are not the types of gifts i would give someone that feeds me but hey maybe dogs have different ways of expressing gratitude and love.. at least the kitten is considerate enough to leave her deposits in one place..

Guess i am outta words for right now.. oops there is another pile.. im off to chase down the culprit and show her again just where the puppy pad is.. y'all have fun..


2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

aw shucks, Hun .. I just love ya

KC said...

Happy birthday to your new blog. (Hopefully you won't ever blame me for it.)