Monday, January 24, 2005

Got the bug

Well here it is another Monday... and what did i get over the weekend? It seems as how some germ made a beeline for my poor body..My head hurts, my throat hurts, I'm coughing and sneezing.. generally.. I got a cold... Oh Joy!! Just what I needed this morning..I have to be in court to finalize the guardianship of my mother. I can see it now.. "Yeth yer honor I am cabbable of taging care of my mudder" that is about how I sound right now..Like Elmer Fudd with a stuffy nose..

Oh well I'll live..

Ron just called to tell me that I left my wallet in the truck when I drove it yesterday.. Now I will spend the entire day roaming around without my license or any of my cards.. I am gonna feel totally naked all day.. that sux naked without Ron .. ( Russ update) .. Is it just me or is it everyone that when you have a cold or the flu it seems to inhibit your ability to think? I forget things, I break things, I lose things and I am grumpy.. sometimes i think that if guys feel this way when they are sick all they would need is a kicking 20 pound lump in front and they would understand being pregnant..

Oh yeah.. Stacey.. It was your blog I was trying to comment on that resulted in the birth of my blog here.. so I only have one thing to say.. Thank you.. I love this outlet for what passes for the thoughts in my head.. they have a way to escape now and I don't have to have my diary handy.. or my notebook.. or a napkin (on which many random thoughts have been written) so again... Thank you Stacey.. I enjoy reading your blog.. and I know I ain't nowhere near as interesting as you or my wonderful hubby but perhaps you both will enjoy a walk on the redneck side every now and then..

OK.. time to take me and my cold and get outta here.. have a great day all..



No comments: