Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Another Doctor.. another test.. another.. oh nevermind

Had to go to the Doctor's today.. for what I had hoped would be a less worker's comp biased second opinion.. guess that is what you get for hoping.. This Dr. told me that he can't find anything medically wrong with my hand.. now this is just from visually observing it.. He did take X- rays that showed no major fracture.. you would think after a year of this if there were a major fracture someone would have noticed by now.. anyway.. he was telling me.. i don't have a reason for you to be in pain.. i don't know why it hurts.. I told him .. i dont either .. all i know is that it does hurt.. and it is limiting my life.. apparently that isn't a reason for workers comp to be concerned with it.. they think that me being in pain is perfectly ok.. well actually they seem to think that i prefer to not be able to use my right hand.. and that i like wearing this brace with a heat pad under it all the time. .. because they think that it doesn't hurt and that i am just making it all up .. This new doctor did do one thing that the other doctor's havent done.. he set up an appointment for a bone scan... that will show tissue damage.. hopefully that will finally give me some answer as to why it hurts so much it is exceedingly frustrating to know something is wrong .. to know what you are feeling is real.. and to be told they can find no reason for it... well on to happier and brighter subjects.. Ron should be home in a few minutes.. so i need to go figure out something for dinner.. ya'll have a great evening and happy blogging to ya..

No comments: