Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sick House.

If you know us and live close.. Don't come visit this week.. Kyle has strep, Ron has something like strep mixed with the flu, I don't feel so hot myself and this morning Chelsea got up with a fever and sore throat.. heck even "snickers" is still sick.. this house is full of germs I am sure.. I know I am gonna go through a couple cans of lysol and pine sol and a bottle of bleach when all this is over.. there is no way I want this bug or bugs to hang around.. Well I mean I'll be cleaning just as soon as I feel like I can make it to the kitchen to get the cleaning stuff..

In other news.. there is no progress on Snickers.. she is still sitting out in the front looking lost and forlorn.. It is not that we don't love her anymore or that I don't desperately need my van back.. we just haven't had the time or energy to fix her.. I am gonna make an effort in getting her fixed today.. If I don't tomorrow will be a repeat of Monday.. I don't know if I can take that much driving for a 2nd day this week.. especially since my wrist is in a funky foul mood and doesn't want to do anything I tell it to do..

Right now I am sitting here watching Pleasentville.. I saw it when it came out.. and I really liked it then.. thought I would watch it again and see if it still appeals to me.. so far it does..

I guess I should get off here and call the parts stores and see what I can do about my lil van.. wish me luck.. Y'all have fun

No comments: