Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Getting a Break

My honey.. sweet man that he is did something wonderful for me.. he probably thinks it was just the practical thing to do.. and doesn't realize how sweet it really is.. He rented me a car for the rest of the week.. Yep that is it.. he knows how tired I have been lately.. he sees the dark circles and the exhaustion at the end of every day.. he definately sees the house isn't up to my usual standard.. and although there is a practical reason for renting the car.. the sweet one far outweighs it.. With the rental I won't have to run to Winchester for the next 2 days in the morning.. and Ron needs his truck Friday for his skills USA thing.. so I won't have to worry about how I am going to get Chris to court and all that.. just in the simple act of looking online and getting me a car for the next couple days he has taken a load of work and worry off my shoulders.. thank you my love..

In other news... Chris just called me, his attorney has been talking to the prosecutor in the case.. they are willing to drop the charge to Assault 2.. which carries 5-10 yrs.. I think he should take it to trial.. I would fight.. but that is just me.. I have sent an e mail to a friend that is an attorney.. asking his advice.. hopefully he will have some insight on this situation.. I don't know what to tell Chris.. I have never been in a situation like this before.. I don't think sending a 19 yr old kid to prison for defending himself is the right thing to do.. I just don't know what the right thing would be and don't have the power to see that the right thing is done in the first place..so pending legal advice.. I will be worrying..

Well I am outta here for a while.. Y'all have fun

No comments: