Monday, March 27, 2006

Confused Yet?

OK... the lumina is going back to the car place.. they called us Friday telling us that the car has a salvage title.. that means that at one time or another the car has either been totalled or salvaged.. this in itself is not really a big deal to me.. I have worked as a body repair person and mechanic.. I know that cars can be rebuilt with no harm done.. the problem for me is they didn't tell us this from the beginning and then they tried to rush me into making a decision whether or not to keep the car.. I don't like being rushed into things.. especially things about my money.. then on Saturday they offered us 500.00 to keep it.. we said "No" then the offer jumped to 600.00.. still " No" then the offer went to 800.00.. we said to ourselves.. "Maybe"... we drove the car this weekend.. It finally made the noise I was telling him about yesterday.. he called a friend about the noise.. the friend told Ron it is most likely the Torque Converter going out on it.. that is a 600.00 job to fix.. Umm the car is going back and they are going to pay me for the tires I put on it.. that is the end of it...

Ron and I had planned to meet with the carlot this afternoon and go car shopping afterward.. and guess what happened.. the guy in Ohio called saying he fixed the ignition problem with the Camaro and while he was at it he noticed the clutch was slipping so he fixed that too.. he wanted to know if I still wanted it.. Ummm yeah if it is fixed and running.. yeah I want it.. I feel good about that car.. I have since the first time I saw it..I don't know if we are going to get it today or tomorrow.. but I really want this car.. I know it has more miles on it.. but I just have a good feeling about the car.. I tried to talk myself out of wanting it.. I couldn't get it off my mind.. I kept thinking about it.. I told Ron all weekend I wanted to call the dude about the car.. he must think I am crazy.. I just can't help it.. when something gets in there it won't get out until I know why I keep thinking about it.. now I know.. I think this is the car I am supposed to have.. ok.. go ahead .. think I am crazy.. I do.. anyways.. time to start the running..

Y'all have fun

No comments: