Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday Running or Not..

Today I still feel like crud.. It seems my family is generous to a fault.. they shared all of their bug with me.. I don't get strep.. I am a carrier of the bug... I am however very capable of getting the flu.. I didn't want the flu.. but here it is.. invading my already worn out body.. oh well.. at least I am on the downside of the thing now... I still feel crappy just to a lesser degree..

This morning I went to my attorney's office and signed the paperwork to bring this wrist thing to a final settlement.. It isn't what I would have liked it to be but it is wearing me down fighting this along with everything else I have to deal with.. this has been going on for over 2 yrs. It is time to do what I can about it and let the rest go.. I don't have the energy to fight it anymore..

"Snickers" is still ill.. My brother in law should be here this evening or tomorrow evening to fix the poor lil thing.. I really need my van back.. I love spending the time with Ron in the morning and in the afternoon driving to and from work.. but it is killing me with all the driving.. and killing Kyle's attendance record with being late every day.. there is just no way we can get Ron to work and get back here in time to get him to school by 8 .. not gonna happen.. and although his tardies are excused.. they don't like it when a kid is late.. I would think with the absentee problem they have in our county they would rather have the kid there 10 mins late than not at all .. but what do I know..

My father in law called me a while ago.. he wants me to come over and re install his ISP.. Ron hasn't had time to make it over there and I can barely breathe.. I told him I would try to get over there this afternoon after I pick up Kyle from school.. I hate taking my germs over there.. but he is going through internet withdrawl.. not good.. so.. If I can stand up without getting dizzy for longer than 10 mins I will head over there.. if not he may have to wait until tomorrow.. I hate for him to not have access.. but I don't wanna drive up a telephone pole trying to get there to fix it either..

Oh yeah.. about waking up at 5:30.. I told Ron he could wake me up every day like that if he wanted to.. I ain't arguing.. I have always been a morning person anyway.. so it works for me.. apparently though it didn't work this morning. He said I just kept sleeping.. don't stop trying honey.. I like waking up with you .. a lot.... ( Sorry Russ) ok.. I'm not really sorry but ya know..

I think I am gonna get off here and wonder down to the drugstore to see if they have the advil cold and sinus since I can't take the dayquil due to the tylenol in it.. I take a prescription pain killer for my wrist every day that is mostly tylenol. I don't want to OD'..

Oh and one more thing.. Honey.. I was reading "I Remember" again this morning.. and I want you to know.. I remember too.. I remember what your eyes looked like that first day when you held the door for me to leave the restaurant.. I remember your smile when you made that comment to Pam.. I remember how you looked when you asked me to come home to you that first time I had to go to FL.. I remember the look in your eyes when you sang " You Had Me From Hello" at our wedding.. I remember all the times you have held me and just let me know that you are there for me.. I remember everything about us.. and I always will.. I love you....

Y'all have fun..

No comments: