Thursday, March 02, 2006

Almost Back to Life..

I went outside this morning complete with pissed off look on my face.. I got up under the dashboard of snickers.... fever and all.. and I pulled every plug I could find under there.. I cleaned them off well.. and plugged them all back securely.. I tenatively put my key in the ignition and turned it.. She came to life.. I turned her off.. and back on again.. OMG!! I think it might be a miracle.. I don't know if it is fixed.. or if my fiddling had anything to do with it.. but I did get to drive to get Kyle in my van.. not that I don't love your truck honey. I just missed the old girl.. anyway.. I am going to start her several more times before Ron leaves in the morning.. Just in case this is a temporary awakening.. I have one of those drive all over the place days planned for tomorrow.. I would just as soon not get stuck in Nicholasville with a broken down van.. not my favorite town in the first place..

Chella does have strep... she called about 12pm.. the nurse said.. "Her throat is red and gooey" wow all the technical medical terms.. it is a wonder I understood that.. anyway.. I took her to the Dr. at 12:45 to confirm the diagnosis.. they didn't say a word about gooey.. but she did test positive for strep.. so she is out of commission for the rest of the school week.. Oh Joy!!!..

I have supper cooking right now.. and I am waiting for about 4:15 so I can leave to go get my sick hubby from work.. hmm all these sick folks.. wonder why the back of my throat hurts and I have a temp of 101.. oh well so goes life in our house..

Y'all have fun..

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

Hope ol' snickers gets her groove back, and that all of you get well soon. Maybe that was the body telling you all to slow down and give yourselves some TLC..(including snickers) maybe you've been running on empty and need time to re-charge..*hugs* I wish you all well very soon! :-) Red