Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pain In The Wrist

I don't have much to blog about today.. and even if I did.. I wouldn't be able to blog long anyway.. the wrist is acting up today.. Actually it has been about 3 days so far that I haven't been able to pick up anything heavier than a feather or to type for longer than 5 minutes at a time.. I am not whining.. just letting y'all know if ya don't see me for a couple of days .. that is why..

The thing that bothers me the most about this is not the pain.. pain is something I can and have handled a lot of in my life.. the thing that bothers me is that the pain keeps me from doing the things I want and need to do.. I don't like to be told I can't do something let alone being physically stopped from doing it.. but anywho..I need to get off here and heat this thing with the heating pad for a bit.. I do still have kids to pick up this afternoon and driving isn't fun with this thing hurting like this..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: