Monday, December 12, 2005

Un Cluttering

I have gone on a bit of a cleaning spree today.. Our apartment while being large for our area is getting a bit cluttered.. ok.. a lot cluttered.. it isn't the 9 computers or the 3 tvs.. or the 4 stereos that is causing the problems.. it is all the other stuff we have.. mostly in our room it is the clothes.. Ron has more clothes than I do.. I don't know why he has all of these clothes.. he doesn't wear 80% of them.. they just hang in the closet.. or reside in the 2 large storage bins in the basement or in the other bin in the laundry room.. It doesn't bother me that he has all of them.. it bothers me I have no place to put them..

Then there are the bulky things.. the dressers, ava's tank, the hutch.. the kingsized water bed.. all of these things are in our room too.. it just adds up to an obsessive compulsive, perfectionist's nightmare.. that would be me.. I don't mind a little clutter but there are times when I feel like all this stuff around here is closing in on me.. I know there is a plot where all of the extra stuff around here is planning a takeover of the house.. Ron is gonna come home one day and find a big pile of his clothes has attacked and subdued me.. honest.. I can see it now...

At any rate I did manage to re assign things to the hall closet.. that thing is gonna explode if I put one more thing in it.. but at least it isn't in the bedroom anymore.. I have also managed to mop the floors and catch up on laundry.. I am having a good wrist day.. I have taken my prescription meds and a couple advil.. it is down to a dull throb right now.. so I feel good enough to get some much needed cleaning done....

Ron and I had a great weekend.. lazy but good.. I like days that I don't have to go everywhere for everyone.. and I really like spending most of the day in bed with Ron.. what more could a woman want..

I did have a great phone call today.. Russ called me.. just to catch up on things here and to let me know he is still alive and kicking.. this is a good thing.. It was good to hear from him.. Miss ya dude..

Well time to go check on the honey mustard glazed chicken I am cooking for dinner and start the rice.. come on over supper is at 5ish..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: