Thursday, December 15, 2005

Taxi Driving and Being In Love ..

I haven't had time to blog much lately due to the fact that I have become the taxi service for everyone around here.. Chris hasn't worked all week because the weather has been basically crappy for landscaping.. But everyone else around here seems to need me to take them somewhere for something.. Angie has a job now she needs a ride to work.. Chelsea has been doing the last minute push with her grades and staying after school for extra credit (when she isn't having ear infections and coming home early) Kyle is easy.. he doesn't need me to take him anywhere for anything..except Christmas shopping this weekend.. he has 50 bucks and he intends to spend it.. I guess I am just tired.. I know it is not my job to save the world.. I know I don't have any obligation to Angie and Pete..I know I don't have to do half the things I do..but I can't help wanting to help.. that is just in my nature.. I guess it goes along with my trying to take care of everyone thing..

Other than running around like a chicken with its head off.. I am hurting.. my wrists (plural) are both hurting all the time now.. I know why the right one is hurting.. I guess the left one is hurting due to the amount of work I expect of it.. but dang.. It is bad enough being one handed and living my life.. but being no handed ain't working for me..

There is a wonderful side to all of this hurting.. Ron is not the type of man to comment on the lack of housework.. or complain when dinner is not on the table when he walks through the door.. or wonder what I do all day.. I went through that with my ex.. I was telling Ron last night about an experience with my ex.. I had pnuemonia and a fever of 103, I was under doctors orders to stay my happy lil butt in bed.. but I did get up and do a few things.. I knew that Ronnie would bitch if the house wasn't clean.. when he came home from work he asked me why dinner wasn't ready.. I was like.." Hello.. I am sick".. (didn't make an impression on him).. Ron doesn't understand why his sensitivity and understanding mean so much to me.. perhaps a couple of you ladies could clue him in.. when a woman is used to being treated a certain way.. and then finds someone that is sweet, kind, understanding, and doesn't treat them that way, It is kinda like moving to another planet.. Ron..I wrote a poem for you once.. "can he ever know".. re read it sometime.. it is just a fraction of how your love makes me feel..

Ok.. I need to get these achy hands off the keyboard for a while.. y'all have fun..

No comments: