Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lacey

Lacey is my 6lb mini dachshund who is about a year old and may not (after what she did this morning) be living much longer.. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.. I love animals.. I would probably take in every stray I could if I had the room and if Ron didn't tell me NO!! It seems like every one I do take in is defective in some way.. Perhaps that is part of their charm.. The first of the defective dogs was Donavon.. he was a transvestite pomeranian with a serious personality disorder.. he would steal my bras , panties, shirts and nighties and prance around the house with them.. he would also sit in a corner and stare at people without wanting anyone to pet him or pay attention to him.. but his greatest trick was shitaporting.. read Ron's blog from last year to figure that one out..

Then there was Cleo.. I didn't take her in as much as got stuck with her.. Ok Ok Honey yes I wanted her.. this dog was not only obsessive compulsive.. but she was demon dog from hell.. she could tear things up while you were in the same room with her.. and she didn't like Kyle.. she mistook him for a chew toy a couple times.. I thought when we got her she would be more like her dad (Malcolm) I was wrong.. not that Malcolm is a perfect dog by any means but when you compare him to my dogs.. yeah.. he is an angel..

Now we come to lacey.. she is a cutie.. she doesn't shitaport.. she doesn't bite.. she isn't obsessive compulsive.. she is however the first dog with incurable ADHD I have ever met.. this dog is like a long rat on speed.. she is all over the place all at once.. and she does have a nasty habit of tearing up things.. she is in trouble today for tearing up the Christmas Tree skirting.. She is kennel trained and will go into her kennel if you tell her to go to her room. Problem this morning was I forgot to tell her..After everything I went through to get the tree up.. I was not amused by the distruction of the white, fluffy , sparkly skirting ... Oh well at least she isn't wearing my clothes..
yet..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: