Monday, July 18, 2005

Still Alive and Kickin

I'm Baaack.. Scary thought ain't it.. I haven't blogged in forever.. don't know that I really have anything to blog about..

Life is pretty much back to normal.. I still hurt thinking bout the baby.. I guess that will be a long time in healing.. there are times that it doesn't hurt.. and then all of a sudden.. BAM.. i see diapers.. or a baby on tv.. and the tears start.. I know Sierra has to be hurting even more.. she is handling it well tho.. I am proud of her.. Her, Jordan and Chris are all working now.. that is a good thing.. they are moving tomorrow.. I am gonna hate it that she will not be close to home.. but where they are moving is right down the street.. but still she is my daughter.. i know i have to let her live this life she has chosen but you never stop being a mom.. I think she understands this better now too..

Ron is back at work.. after having him home so much.. this is not good.. I have the major missin my honey blues.. I keep looking for him around the house and he ain't here.. that sux right out loud.. It is never good when he ain't here.. but I know that he loves his job.. and that is a good thing..

Speaking of jobs.. I have an offer.. It is driving a school bus in Nicholasville.. (those poor kids)... I have to go get my physical and then go for my CDL permit.. neither of those things scare me.. what scares me is what happened a few months ago.. I went to pick up Ian and almost dropped him because my wrist went out on me.. I am terrified of trying to turn the wheel of such a big vehicle and it going out.. it would kill me to injure a child even through something i have no control of.. but most of the time i do ok driving , especially if i have a brace on my wrist..

Well Ron should be home pretty soon.. and I need to get dinner started.. Y'all have fun.. and I promise I won't stay away so long again..

No comments: