Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Good Morning

Wow my day has started out well..( no Russ I won't go into details).. Let's just suffice it to say I really wanted to keep Ron home from work today..

I have a lot to do today.. bills to be paid, laundry to be done, a clutter closet to be cleaned out, a thank you dinner to cook for Steve, things like that.. hmmm I'm thinking I sound a lot like me again.. this is a good thing...

Right now... I am thinking about going back to bed.. kids are outta school.. Ron is at work ( dangit).. dog is snoring.. hmmm sounds like a good time to go lay down for a bit.. the things I need to do will get done today.. but first.. sleep.. I haven't been getting much of that lately.. I have had insomnia for most of my life.. it decided to rear its ugly head over the weekend.. I slept well the last two nights but I am thinking my poor lil body wants more.. or maybe someone just tired me out this morning.. either way.. I'm outta here for a bit..

Y'all have fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for no details...There may be a delay in my coming in until next weekend...Call Ginger if you need details.