Friday, July 22, 2005

Pretty Good Week

It has actually been a good week.. no major drama.. no kidtastrophies...the house is mostly clean.. and I got to go to work with Ron 2 days this week.. that is always a good thing..

I am thinking about going upstairs and getting started on cleaning the apt that the kids moved out of.. notice I said thinking about it.. I am not looking forward to the job.. I asked Chelsea how bad it was up there.. her first answer was .. it ain't good.. Then I asked how bad it was according to my standards of clean.. her answer was.. Horrible.. this does not sound like a good thing..

I know it needs to be done.. but I have sorta overdone myself this week cleaning my own house... moving boxes.. cleaning out laundry rooms and closets.. my body is telling me that there will be serious rebellion if I attempt to make it do something else it shouldn't be doing.. OK sometimes I forget that I am not 20 anymore... geesh..I still think that I am super woman.. I can do everything and anything.. and not have to pay for it.. What? you mean it doesn't work that way?..

As for now.. I think I will go get a carton of cigarettes.. come back home ( hide them) and lay down for a bit.. yeah I hear you calling apartment upstairs.. you just hush and let this lil ole' lady rest for a spell.. I'll get to ya sooner or later..

y'all have fun..

No comments: