Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still Going On..

I am still here.. I am still semi sane.. I am still pissed in a major way.. I have been ok really.. I am dealing with the Chris situation as best I can. That mostly means writing letters to judges, asking questions of legal minds, researching backgrounds of lying people.. that sorta thing. Other than all of that there are still the day to day things I have to do.. there are dinners to be cooked, lunches to be made, laundry to be done, and a huge house to be cleaned.. then there is the fact that I do have 3 other children here and 3 more that don't live at home and a wonderful husband that all need me to be sane and healthy.. So.. I have decided to be healthy.. Completely sane is never gonna happen for me..

Russ called me today. He said he wanted to check on me to make sure I am alright.. He knows I am strong enough to handle damn near anything but he could read between the lines on my last post to know that I might be holding too much in and not dealing with everything the way I probably should be.. I am not really holding much in.. I am dealing as best I can.. and yes Russ I am staying mad..It was good talking to Russ.. he is a really good person it would be great if he knew what a great guy he is.. but that is another story..

Ron is in my ear right now driving home from work.. I have dinner mostly done and will be making Ron's lunch here in a bit. I am going to see Chris in a bit.. I will go in there and tell him the things I have found out.. I will try to let him know we are all still with him.. and I will try to read his eyes and make sure that he is really ok and not just pacifying mom by saying he is.. then I will come home and get out of this really frigid weather and get in the bed with my hubby and try to get some sleep. I will get up in the morning and start the day all over just like we all have to do..

Y'all have fun..

1 comment:

Retro Girl said...

Sounds like you guys have your hands very full right now...and so much weight on your minds and hearts. I'm so sorry to hear that news....that has really got to be very frightening. My heart aches for you and the family. ****HUGS****
I'm thankful that you have D. and his expertise to help you sort some of this out.

Try and stay strong...You know Ron is always there when you need to give it all up, let it all out...and I'm here (although a lonnng way away...I'm there with you in spirit) Remember to take a moment or two, for yourself and take care of you! *hugs*