Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I Am Still Alive.. Sorta

I haven't forgotten I have a blog.. I haven't forgotten that some of my best friends actually read this thing.. I am just not quite human enough to write intelligently right now.. the trip kicked my ass.. In more ways than one.. the physical part of it is what is mostly bothering me now.. I forget sometimes that I only feel like I am in my 20's still... in fact my body knows I am getting close to the 40 mark even if my mind doesn't.. my recovery time isn't what it used to be.. My entire body is hurting right now and I seem to have lost all use of the index finger on my right hand.. makes typing interesting to say the least.. anyway.. just wanted to let anyone that is interested know I am still alive and will hopefully be back to myself in a few days..

Oh one major thing that I can't leave out of this .. I know some folks probably get tired of hearing about how wonderful Ron is.. but for y'all .. get over it.. for the ones that ain't tired of it... he is the main reason I made it back at all.. I had a panic attack ( actually two of them) for the first time in about 5 yrs.. and he was able to do something that no one has ever been able to do.. he talked me through them and gave me back my confidence in me and convinced me to take care of me so that I could take care of the kids I had with me on that winding mountain road.. so again my love.. thank you.. your voice in the night was my lifeline.. as your voice is always my comfort..

Y'all have fun

2 comments:

Retro Girl said...

*HUGS* I know how drained you must be and hope your "little paw" calms down soon. I know how painful and frustrating it can be. Get some rest sweetie. I'm sure 'someone' will give you a massage... :-)

Some of us NEVER tire of hearing how wonderful Ron is or about how in love you two are...It's inspirational and uplifting to hear about such deep love, passion and devotion! You both warm my heart!! Just as I told you long ago - you are an angel...you are perfect for him and vice versa. I love you both dearly!!!

Retro-Chick
:-)

TammyJ said...

Red darlin.. I am far from an angel.. there is a line in Titanic.. " He saved me in every way a person can be saved." that is how I feel about Ron.. love ya girl