Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Haven't Disappeared.. Honest..

I know some of y'all might have thought I really had disappeared this time.. heck..some of ya might have even hoped it.. no such luck.. I am still around.. I just haven't had much blog time lately.. There has been toe business, house business, kid business and most of all Ron business.. When my sweet honey is at home.. I don't get online much... partially because I usually just don't care to.. and partially because my wonderful hubby is a COMPUTER HOG.. oh.. sorry did I shout?.. anyway.. I digress..

The toe news really isn't news.. I am still in this boot thingy at least until Friday.. hopefully it will come off then.. this thing is making me truely crazy.. It is heavy, hot and annoying to keep on all the time.. and the small cast I have for night time simply isn't comfortable..Ron fixed it for me so that I can at least wear it.. when the lady made the dang thing she had it going all the way up to the bend in the back of my knee.. I couldn't even bend my leg and the thing was scratchy.. Ron cut about 4 inches off of it and smoothed the edges for me.. ain't he a sweety..

The house thing is moving right along and with any luck I will be unpacking boxes in our new house by the end of the month.. closing is set for July 28th.. the home and termite inspection is complete.. we are waiting for a response from the owner on the things that the inspector says need to be done in the house..things like termite treatment..(non negotiable).. the faucet in the bathtub for the hot water ... again .. (non negotiable) .. the insulation that isn't up to what it is supposed to be.. and a few other minor things that while are not deal breakers are negotiation points.. I can't wait to get in there and out of Lexington..

Kid business has just been the usually running around doing this that and the other thing.. Chris work .. Chella spending the night 2 counties over and having to go get her.. then her and J having issues.. those sorts of kid business things..

The Ron business has just been that he has been home for the last 2 weeks.. I have gotten to spend most all of the day with him.. Yep.. I am spoiled now.. and he is back at work this week.. how much does that suck.. I will have to get used to him being back at work again.. but it is only for a week this time then I have him at home for another 2 weeks before he goes back for the school year.. that will be another 2 weeks of spoiling.. and oh yeah.. COMPUTER HOGGING.. by him.. oops there I go again.. yelling.. well my honey just walked in the door so I think I will get off here and spend sometime with him.. and turn over the puter of course..

Y'all have fun..

4 comments:

Brighton said...

I'm the puter hog in our house, lol. Good luck with the move! FUN!

Retro Girl said...

I wish I were there to help you with all your packing, moving and unpacking...I know you'll need it...(How's your poor wrists doing? And now your poor toe!) You'll have to recruit some of the "usual suspects" to come help you all...

I wish you sunny days and nothing but good luck, and forward movement on this house deal...I know you are dying to get there...

Miss you tons!!

red

xwy said...

You sound in good spirits despite some of the ongoing issues...which must be a result of all that pampering. Lucky!

Hope the boot/cast comes off this week. A cast in summer...eeewww!!

TammyJ said...

Trish..

How did you get that title in your house.. I need tips... I don't want to be the puter hog.. just the computer partner..


Red..

The wrist is about the same.. the toe.. well hopefully the boot cast will come off tomorrow.. I do wish you were here though not to help me pack.. but just cuz I miss you so much... love ya..


Angie.. I am in good spirits.. and yeah it is a spoiled rotten thing..and yeah.. I know how lucky I am.. take care