Monday, May 22, 2006

Playing Catchup

Not that there is a lot to catch up on but here goes... I have finally mostly recovered from my adventures in riding with Chris.. My shoulder is still a bit sore and my foot still hurts if I stand on it for too long.. but otherwise I think I'm gonna live.. Chelsea seems to be over most of her whiplash too.. well at least the painful part... It is gonna be a long while before I ride with that boy driving again..

The weekend was good.. quiet and at home for the most part.. we had plans for Saturday and Saturday night but due to an ill vehicle and general tiredness on our part and the lack of a return phone call on Jesse's part we didn't do any of the things we planned.. we just sat home mostly and watched tv.. that is not a bad thing.. but by yesterday I was getting a bit stir crazy being mostly in the house all weekend so I decided to go shopping for Chelsea an outfit to wear to her 8th grade graduation tomorrow.. oh yeah tomorrow is the last day of school.. wooo ohoooooooo.. anyway.. after the trip to WalMart.. Ron and I drove out to the airport to pick up the vehicle Ron rented to drive to work today and tomorrow due to the illness in his Bravada (fuel pump)..He got a Chevy HHR.. that thing is cool to look at and has all sorts of gizmos but it isn't the most comfortable thing to ride in there was a something poking me in the rear end the whole trip last night.. oh yeah we had to go out and take the kids for a ride in the thing so they could say they got to ride in it.. you know how kids are.. did I mention I WILL drive this thing before we take it back..

Chelsea went to school today and got sent home.. she is in a special accelerated program and didn't participate in the regular 8th grade activities much.. the 8th grade went on a field trip.. she was not given a permission slip for this trip due to her schedule not being that of the rest of the 8th grade.. she didn't mind.. she got to come home .. She is now upstairs cleaning the apartment that Pete and Angie moved out of.. yeah of course they left a mess.. not that I didn't expect them to ya know.. anyway.. I am thinking Chelsea may have prefered to stay in school if she had known I was gonna put her to work..

Well I have my honey in my right ear.. and I need to go check on the Chella... Oh yeah.. Check out my honey's blog.. there is his latest poem..and some of y'all wonder why I am such a happy woman... Ok.. I'm out..

Y'all have fun

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i hope you still have that car when i come down there cuz i want to see it and ride in it!!!!!!! well chelsea wont tell me if her and justin are still together so will u let me in?? um that is all i really have to say so imma jump off here and go find something to do. love ya lots. later
-Jordan-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xwy said...

Left out of a field trip and she has to clean??? That's just not right. lol

Retro Girl said...

Didya like the HHR? I think they're fairly nice... (not the lap of luxury or anything lol...Dark's is okay..) Sounds like you accidentally sat on the seat belt buckle lol...

I'm sure you guys are glad to be rid of those tenants! Hope their exit scene went well...Some people are like that--leave a place trashed...that sucks!!

Ron's poem made me cry (as usual) and think "Get a Room!" (my famous saying to you two LOL)...I luv you guys!! *HUGS* Miss you too, already!!